“Flight in a tiny Bombardier”
Review of RusLine

Reviewed 13 October 2018

This aircraft had around 12 seats; it was so tiny that it was impossible to put a cabin luggage in the overhead locker. It has been put below the seat in front.
Everything went fine.

Date of travel: September 2018
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)

Reviewed 30 July 2018

I travel them once in a year while visiting to Tambov, as my son studies there. Good and perfect service. No complaint. Earlier they used to operate from DME, now they operate from VKO, this change is beyond my understanding...

Date of travel: December 2017
Reviewed 19 June 2018

It was much better and more comfortable than spending long hours in bus or train. The flights between Tallinn and St. Petersburg were stopped.

Date of travel: August 2017
Reviewed 25 April 2018

Do not book from this airline. I buyed my ticket but after a month I was notified that my flight has been cancelled without any clear reason. They refunded me but I lost 35 euros due to exchange rate changes in Russian currency. I asked for a compensation but they rejected my request with unacceptable argument. They cancelled the flight! why I should loose 35 euros?!! This does not make any sense.

Date of travel: April 2018
    • Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

This company is the worst I know : planes are regularly late, and sometimes even canceled.
When I say late, it is not 10 min... but 3, 4 or more hours !!!!
If you plan to use it : delay or change your schedule, try something else, UTair for example is quite better.

Date of travel: March 2018
    • Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)