We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

(?) from airport Balmaceda to Villa Cerro Castillo

Milan, Italy
1 post
2 reviews
7 helpful votes
(?) from airport Balmaceda to Villa Cerro Castillo
Save

Could someone tell me how going to Villa Cerro castillo from Balmaceda Airport?

I will arrive there 3 nov 2017 13h.

I don't found any information about.

4 replies to this topic
Puerto Montt, Los...
Level Contributor
1,745 posts
1. Re: (?) from airport Balmaceda to Villa Cerro Castillo
Save

you can easily go to Cerro Castillo, but next day of your arrival, buses going south depart at morning. There are at less three lines going to Cochrane, with a stop in Castillo, then you must overnight in Coyhaique, I advise you buy the tickets same day of arrival at Bus Terminal of Coyhaique

Brussels, Belgium
Level Contributor
13,148 posts
464 reviews
472 helpful votes
2. Re: (?) from airport Balmaceda to Villa Cerro Castillo
Save

From the airport, you can go to the road junction on the main road and hitch hike there.

Level Contributor
2 posts
16 reviews
14 helpful votes
3. Re: (?) from airport Balmaceda to Villa Cerro Castillo
Save

Hi!

I might be heading to Villa Cerro Castillo in a few weeks, departing from Santiago.

I'm planning on taking a flight to Balmaceda. How did you eventually manage to get in Villa Cerre Castillo?

Thanks for your help!

Kaat

Mukwonago, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
352 posts
115 reviews
58 helpful votes
4. Re: (?) from airport Balmaceda to Villa Cerro Castillo
Save

I rented a car early March from BBA to Cerro Castillo and then to Puerto Rio Tranquillo, return to BBA. The car rental agency I used was Leclerc and was the service was exceptional They met me at the BBA airport hold a sign with my name. The drive to Cerro is about 1 hour. There are no "official" gas stations there but the hardware store does sell gas as does the blue house on the left side of the first street going into town. I mention this because most car rentals want car returned with full tank. The only other choice is to go to Coyhaique which adds about 90 minutes to your trip from Cerro back to BBA.

Reply to: (?) from airport Balmaceda to Villa Cerro Castillo
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Balmaceda
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Hong Kong. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.