We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bear River RV Resort, Stewart, BC

Sherwood Park...
Level Contributor
195 posts
23 reviews
70 helpful votes
Bear River RV Resort, Stewart, BC
Save

I would like to post a review of my recent stay at this nice little campground in Stewart, and in searching TA for it came upon a closed forum discussion. I tried following the link left by the DE but am having trouble navigating to the proper location. It appears as though someone from Bear River tried to post something, and were directed to go through the proper channels to have the resort listed, but it doesn't appear on the TA site anywhere.

This was a really nice little spot and I would like to give it the good review I think it deserves. I would appreciate any guidance you can provide.

Thanks!

2 replies to this topic
Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
78,222 posts
58 reviews
98 helpful votes
1. Re: Bear River RV Resort, Stewart, BC
Save

Hi,

Directions for an owner will be different from directions for a traveller.

You can submit a request for a listing for this RV Resort. Get the RV Resort website up on a separate window Go up to the green bar and click open "Write a Review." Choose > Hotel. Enter the accurate name and you will get a red message back. Underneath is a blue message saying "Tell us more about it." Click that open to get a template.

Fill out this template accurately and fully from the website information. Enter the URL of the resort's website in the URL field. Check it over for spelling and accuracy and submit. You are then presented with a template to write your reviews. I would advise against this as there have been some very inconvenient glitches in listing new properties with a review attached on TA. They require another week or two to sort them out. So send the listing in by itself. Write your review in a Word doc while your experience is fresh in your mind and save it. Then it's a waiting game. It can take 4-6 weeks for a listing to be approved and posted up. TA Staff do not always notify you that it has been approved, so keep checking the Stewart Accommodations. An RV Resort will be listed in the Specialty Lodging tab section of the hotels page. Which is here:

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g635946-Stewart_Kitimat_Stikine_District_British_Columbia-Hotels.html

If TA will not list the property, they will inform you. Once the listing is up, you can go ahead and submit your review. You have until one year from your stay to submit a review for a property.

Edited: 6 years ago
Blind Bay, BC
Level Contributor
1,002 posts
4 reviews
2 helpful votes
2. Re: Bear River RV Resort, Stewart, BC
Save

You can also leave a review here : http://www.rvparkreviews.com/regions/British_Columbia/Stewart.html

Reply to: Bear River RV Resort, Stewart, BC
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Stewart
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Hong Kong. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.