We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tarvisio - Residence Camporosso II

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
14 posts
21 reviews
13 helpful votes
Tarvisio - Residence Camporosso II

Which station should I stop if I take a train from Padua/Venice? How far is the station from Residence Camporoso !! where I will be staying on Feb 4 2012. Thank you for your help

4 replies to this topic
Udine, Italy
Level Contributor
398 posts
37 reviews
31 helpful votes
1. Re: Tarvisio - Residence Camporosso II

I'm pretty sure there's only one (passenger) train station in Tarvisio -a small mountain town anyways, so that you can't miss it. I don't personally know the Residence Camporosso 2, but from google maps seemed within walking distance from train station. Your best bet is to send an email to the property owners directly, just to be safe.

Happy holidays

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
14 posts
21 reviews
13 helpful votes
2. Re: Tarvisio - Residence Camporosso II

Thanks , Steve.

The residence has no email. I will be in Tarvisio for a week. Where is the best place to rent a car? In Udine?

FF
Italy
Destination Expert
for Milan, Genoa, Valle d'Aosta
Level Contributor
16,262 posts
127 reviews
201 helpful votes
3. Re: Tarvisio - Residence Camporosso II

Tarvisio indeed has now only one station ('Tarvisio Boscoverde'), however the residence is in the village of Camporosso, a few km before Tarvisio proper. Rail replacement buses stop there, but it may not be a bad idea to rent a car for convenience (in which case you might as well rent in Venice or wherever you start from).

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
14 posts
21 reviews
13 helpful votes
4. Re: Tarvisio - Residence Camporosso II

Thank you for the infomation. Since I could not get a car-rental company online in Tarvisio. I decided to take a train to Udine and rent a car from Udine.

Reply to: Tarvisio - Residence Camporosso II
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Tarvisio
Recent Conversations
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Hong Kong. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.