We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tarvisio to Zagreb - transportation.

Paarl, South Africa
Level Contributor
57 posts
6 reviews
13 helpful votes
Tarvisio to Zagreb - transportation.

Please assist me here. I need to travel train/bus [need timetables] from Tarvisio Italy to Zagreb Croatia on either 22 or 23 April 2011. Booked a flight from Zagreb to Dubrovnik mid day 24 April, so need to arrive in Zagreb in time to catch this flight. I will appreciate if you could be of assistance, as I have tried the internet, but with not much success! I thank you for your time to assist me. Have a great day. ciao :-)

FF
Italy
Destination Expert
for Milan, Genoa, Valle d'Aosta
Level Contributor
16,264 posts
127 reviews
201 helpful votes
1. Re: Tarvisio to Zagreb - transportation.

http://reiseauskunft.bahn.de/bin/query.exe/en? shows seeral options by train. Takes about 8 hours, and from 1 to 3 train changes.

Alternatively, consider taking a train to Trieste (about 3 hours), hence there is a bus to Zagreb at 5PM, Tuesday to Sat. - http://www.autostazionetrieste.it

Paarl, South Africa
Level Contributor
57 posts
6 reviews
13 helpful votes
2. Re: Tarvisio to Zagreb - transportation.

Hola there, thank you so much. I am actually assisting someone with their plans, and well, I think with all travel agents, I think they should have a lot of patients honestly, coz these people has been changing their plans all the time, just as I think I am on my way, and have it all worked out, then it is changed. The latest and greatest is, which I think will be the last change is that they need to return their rental car to treviso, near Venice the morning of 22nd April 2011. Now they need to then travel from Treviso or Venice, which I thnk is the better and more easier one to Zagreb. I actually looked at Trenitalia, and they do show that there is a train leaving Venice at 21h20 at night and then arrive Zagreb 4h20? I am not able to see what the price is, been trying my utmost to progress, but it is not a "bookable" ticket... I do not understand all...Do you perhaps know how a person can book a ticket on this train? And what the costs are per person ? This will help me a lot... and then 2nd question, how to get from Treviso to Venice to the trainstation nearest as the train leaves from Venezia S. Lucia @ 21H20... do not know if this is the train going to Budapest?? Appreciate your assistance! ciao

3. Re: Tarvisio to Zagreb - transportation.

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity.

What are forum guidelines?
Get answers to your questions about Tarvisio
Recent Conversations
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Hong Kong. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.