We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How far in advance to make reservations at Far View Lodge?

Hickory, North...
Level Contributor
176 posts
106 reviews
43 helpful votes
How far in advance to make reservations at Far View Lodge?
Save

We are planning a trip to Mesa Verde June 2019. Reservations at Far View Lodge are currently open but I would like to wait a little while until I firm up our plans. How quickly does the lodge fill up? I am familiar with the lodging at Yellowstone and Yosemite so I understand some places reservations are needed as soon as they open.

Thanks!

Far View Lodge
Far View Lodge
#1 of 1 hotels in Mesa Verde National Park
Mesa Verde Motel
Mesa Verde Motel
#1 of 3 hotels in Mancos
Retro Inn at Mesa Verde
Retro Inn at Mesa Verde
#1 of 16 hotels in Cortez
Fruita, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Fruita, Grand Junction
Level Contributor
10,088 posts
261 reviews
186 helpful votes
1. Re: How far in advance to make reservations at Far View Lodge?
Save

I have made no reservation and gotten a room. But I'm not saying that is normal, I may have just been blessed.

WestSlope,CO
Destination Expert
for Colorado
Level Contributor
13,122 posts
152 reviews
158 helpful votes
2. Re: How far in advance to make reservations at Far View Lodge?
Save

I don’t think Far View is as critical as Yellowstone. Hard to say for sure but I think you’d be pretty safe to book a few months out unless there’s a special event going on or your visit is around a holiday.

Baton Rouge...
Level Contributor
3 posts
3. Re: How far in advance to make reservations at Far View Lodge?
Save

I was able to book 2 weeks ago for tomorrow night...

4. Re: How far in advance to make reservations at Far View Lodge?

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 July 2019, 12:42
Get answers to your questions about Mesa Verde National...
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Hong Kong. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.