We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Food/restaurants after 10pm

The Royal Town of...
Level Contributor
19 posts
14 reviews
15 helpful votes
Food/restaurants after 10pm
Save

Hi, can anyone recommend any restaurants or bars that will still serve food if we arrived around 10.30pm? We don’t get to Cala D’Or until late so looking to decide where to eat beforehand, if anywhere will still be open then! Thanks.

3 replies to this topic
Poole, United...
Level Contributor
9,641 posts
18 reviews
10 helpful votes
1. Re: Food/restaurants after 10pm
Save

Bars and restaurants are open currently until 1am. You’re probably likely to find most places still going later around the marina, where are you staying?

The Royal Town of...
Level Contributor
19 posts
14 reviews
15 helpful votes
2. Re: Food/restaurants after 10pm
Save

Thanks, I don’t think the Marina will be too far from us, I think we’re going for the sentido tucan (bed and breakfast).

Just trying to plan something for that first night so we’re not walking round asking everywhere if they’re still serving haha :)

Poole, United...
Level Contributor
9,641 posts
18 reviews
10 helpful votes
3. Re: Food/restaurants after 10pm
Save

Your pretty much in the centre there, I’m sure you’ll find something closer than the marina.

Reply to: Food/restaurants after 10pm
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Cala d'Or
Recent Conversations
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Hong Kong. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.