We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Resturants - pre book?

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
40 posts
Resturants - pre book?
Save

Hi

I’m due to fly to out on Sunday. I wondered if it’s busy at the moment and is it advisable to book restaurants in advance. Also is there anywhere anyone would recommend for a special occasion meal?

Many thanks

3 replies to this topic
bristol
Level Contributor
630 posts
71 reviews
122 helpful votes
1. Re: Resturants - pre book?
Save

Cala Bona was easy to get a table, just walk up. I doubt CaladOr would be different, but you can book if you like.

10 posts
2. Re: Resturants - pre book?
Save

If you are staying in cala egos have a meal in central park steak house the food is great there and mitch and the staff are great hosts. you might need to book if you go there Thursday as they have entertainment that night. enjoy your holiday

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
107 posts
61 reviews
53 helpful votes
3. Re: Resturants - pre book?
Save

There are queues outside Bar Different at 8pm each night for the past few days. The resort has got noticeably quieter siince Friday. We tried Number 17 in the Marina for a special occasion, it was very good. We confirmed our booking as we walked by and got the best seat in the house.

Reply to: Resturants - pre book?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Cala d'Or
Recent Conversations
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Hong Kong. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.