We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

July in Myrtle Beach w/ kids (3 & 5)

Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
44 posts
4 reviews
July in Myrtle Beach w/ kids (3 & 5)

Hello!

I am looking for somehere to stay. I prefer a two bedroom with a kitchen/living room. Close to the water, attractions, etc.

Can anyone guide me toward something? THANKS!

Bethpage NY
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
3,528 posts
272 reviews
1. Re: July in Myrtle Beach w/ kids (3 & 5)

Kids 3 & 5 would like Dunes Village. They have a very good water park for the younger ones. You can not walk to much but you are a very short drive to many attractions. If you want a resort that you can walk to restaurants and attractions look at my Favorite which is The caribbea and also look at the Breakers. Both offer very good water features.

2. Re: July in Myrtle Beach w/ kids (3 & 5)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 January 2015, 13:18
Get answers to your questions about Myrtle Beach