We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

April 17th (Easter ) Egg hunt in Lancaster?

Sterling, Virginia
Level Contributor
83 posts
April 17th (Easter ) Egg hunt in Lancaster?
Save

Hi all,

I am looking for recommendation on where to take the kids egg hunting on Easter in Lancaster. We are visiting the area for that weekend and have all the other day planned for except Sunday. Is there a place I can take them egg hunting on Sunday April 17th?

Thank you

3 replies to this topic
Bangor, Pennsylvania
Destination Expert
for Lancaster
Level Contributor
4,078 posts
22 reviews
20 helpful votes
1. Re: April 17th (Easter ) Egg hunt in Lancaster?
Save

Easter Egg hunts tend to be on the Saturday before Easter

Strasburg Railroad has an Easter Bunny train on Easter with a visit from the Easter Bunny but their website does not indicate there is an actual Easter egg hunt

Sterling, Virginia
Level Contributor
83 posts
2. Re: April 17th (Easter ) Egg hunt in Lancaster?
Save

Thank you for the info. Looking for something to do on Sunday, it's our last day visiting there :-)

Bangor, Pennsylvania
Destination Expert
for Lancaster
Level Contributor
4,078 posts
22 reviews
20 helpful votes
3. Re: April 17th (Easter ) Egg hunt in Lancaster?
Save

See my post on your other thread Sunday retricts your options since anything involving the Amish or Mennonites will be closed

Reply to: April 17th (Easter ) Egg hunt in Lancaster?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Lancaster
© 2022 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Hong Kong. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.