We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel/ Inn recommendations for christmas in Hershey

New York
3 posts
Hotel/ Inn recommendations for christmas in Hershey
Save

Hello....

I am looking into making reservations for a family of 6 adults and one toddler for a Sunday overnight visit to Hershey at Christmas time. We would like to visit the park as well as drive thru the Sweet lights display. I have seen the packages offered at the Hershey resorts. I am wondering if anyone can suggest a different nearby hotel/inn/ suite where we may be able to save money . I am looking for very clean and well kept accommodations. And the flexibility of being able to cancel reservations as it gets closer in case of COVID related issues. Thank you for any suggestions!

Best value hotels in Hershey
White Rose Motel
White Rose Motel
#3 of 27 hotels in Hershey
Super 8 by Wyndham Hershey
Super 8 by Wyndham Hershey
#7 of 27 hotels in Hershey
5 replies to this topic
PA
Destination Expert
for Hershey, Harrisburg
Level Contributor
3,851 posts
170 reviews
73 helpful votes
1. Re: Hotel/ Inn recommendations for christmas in Hershey
Save

You might want to check the Hampton Inn, 195 Hershey Road, Hummelstown and the Springhill Suites, 115 Museum Dr, Hershey. Both properties are very close to Hersheypark. The Courtyard by Marriott, 515 East Chocolate Ave, Hershey is another possibility.

US
Level Contributor
9,023 posts
42 reviews
17 helpful votes
2. Re: Hotel/ Inn recommendations for christmas in Hershey
Save

You might also check out something like Airbnb. It's nice sometimes to be in one space together vs a hotel. Easy to stay up late and chat while the the little one sleeps. Also, the shared ventilation systems in hotels makes me uncomfortable from a Covid standpoint.

Roselle Park, New...
Level Contributor
2,628 posts
41 reviews
89 helpful votes
3. Re: Hotel/ Inn recommendations for christmas in Hershey
Save

If you don’t mind being outside the area Fulton Steamboat in Lancaster is great for families Incase you can’t find something in the area to accommodate that many people at a good price. We get a bunk bed suite which accommodates 6 or 7 people. Midweek prices aren’t too bad. We are paying $120 per night. .

Roselle Park, New...
Level Contributor
2,628 posts
41 reviews
89 helpful votes
4. Re: Hotel/ Inn recommendations for christmas in Hershey
Save

If you don’t mind being outside the area Fulton Steamboat in Lancaster is great for families Incase you can’t find something in the area to accommodate that many people at a good price. We get a bunk bed suite which accommodates 6 or 7 people. Midweek prices aren’t too bad. We are paying $120 per night. .

Clairton...
Level Contributor
2,242 posts
21 reviews
32 helpful votes
5. Re: Hotel/ Inn recommendations for christmas in Hershey
Save

Please pay attention to quarantine requirements as you are entering PA. I think we can assume these will be in place for Christmas. As you are coming from New York, the requirements state that you to either test negative, or go into a 14 day quarantine. This is no longer a recommendation, it is now a requirement. Perhaps plan for next year.

https://www.health.pa.gov/topics/disease/coronavirus/Pages/Travelers.aspx

Reply to: Hotel/ Inn recommendations for christmas in Hershey
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Hershey
US$USD
Hong Kong SAR
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Hong Kong. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.