We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hudson ,ny or back to Woodstock again for a three day ?

fort lauderdale
Level Contributor
51 posts
211 reviews
Save Topic
Hudson ,ny or back to Woodstock again for a three day ?

hi all

I am thinking of going to Hudson for three days. have never been before. I have been to Woodstock and saugerties many time s and love them both. I will be traveling with a small dog.

it seems difficult to find pet friendly in Hudson area. Also. Would you guys say the Hudson area is as striking as the surroundings of the Woodstock area? t hanks

Hudson, NY
Level Contributor
16 posts
194 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hudson ,ny or back to Woodstock again for a three day ?

The Barlow has a pet friendly room and is located right in downtown Hudson. Tons of things to do, although late Fall/Winter are somewhat more quiet.

Mentioned in this post
The Barlow
The Barlow
102 Reviews
Hudson, NY
Kent, Connecticut
Destination Expert
for Provincetown, Wellfleet
Level Contributor
6,145 posts
241 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hudson ,ny or back to Woodstock again for a three day ?

Totally different atmosphere I would say. Woodstock is a small town and Hudson is a small city.

3. Re: Hudson ,ny or back to Woodstock again for a three day ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 January 2017, 10:17
Get answers to your questions about Hudson