We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

July Mini Mega!!!

sydney
Level Contributor
53 posts
July Mini Mega!!!

Hey all,

Id love to make this thread a sticky if possible. It seems alot of us would love a mini meet and greet in vegas in July.

From the document created the best dates would be the 9th, 16th and the 23rd for a meetup which is a thursday night all times.

There should be 12, 17 and 14 people in vegas who replied to the thread on those dates respectively.

I would be up for a drink and a chat. Myself and a friend are visiting from Australia and would love to chat to anyone whod like to come.

Can anyone suggest a good central bar to meet up at and also how many people would be interested in a meetup?

Here is the current list of users

img188.imageshack.us/my.php?image=julyg.jpg

Special Offer
Grand Canyon All-American Helicopter...
6,739 Reviews
from US$399.99*
US$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour from Las...
636 Reviews
from US$369.99*
US$399.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
Los Gatos...
Level Contributor
24,950 posts
7 reviews
1. Re: July Mini Mega!!!

Try Ballys Tequila Bar. Perfect central location, and not all that crowded, except for maybe happy hour....

Glasgow
Level Contributor
15 posts
2. Re: July Mini Mega!!!

Hi there,

Would be a great idea. Me and the wife will be there for our honeymoon starting 21st July to 3rd Aug.

Meet and Drink sounds great.

Cheers

Chris

sydney
Level Contributor
53 posts
3. Re: July Mini Mega!!!

Ballys Tequila Bar sounds perfect. How does 7pm on the 9th, 16th and 23rd sound for everyone?

So how does one recognise each other?

Los Gatos...
Level Contributor
24,950 posts
7 reviews
4. Re: July Mini Mega!!!

Well, previous M&Gs have had the recognition problem. You can either exchange pics, or maybe make a sign that says TA M&G on it so people know who to approach. Some,

Los Gatos...
Level Contributor
24,950 posts
7 reviews
5. Re: July Mini Mega!!!

Sorry, erased most of that. Was going to say some exchange cell numbers, but that's after reading each other's posts for some time here on TA.

6. Re: July Mini Mega!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 December 2009, 14:20