We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi Mestia to Mazeri

Leiria, Portugal
Level Contributor
240 posts
20 reviews
26 helpful votes
Taxi Mestia to Mazeri
Save

Hello. I will be in Mestia this weekend and I was thinking on going to see the waterfalls near Mazeri. How much would cost me a taxi to Mazeri from Mestia? Will I be able to find a taxi in Mazeri on the way back? From Mazeri to the waterfalls how long should it take on foot?

4 replies to this topic
PWarsaw
Level Contributor
3 posts
20 reviews
13 helpful votes
1. Re: Taxi Mestia to Mazeri
Save

Hi!

And how was it? Did you manage to find a taxi or a shared car? We think about the same trip in June that's why I'm asking :-) What would you recommmend? marga

Leiria, Portugal
Level Contributor
240 posts
20 reviews
26 helpful votes
2. Re: Taxi Mestia to Mazeri
Save

Hello! I didn't get the chance to go to Mazeri because I did not have time for that. I took the hike to the Koruldi Lakes on one day and the hike to the Chaaladi Glacier on the other. They were both great but also very demanding!

PWarsaw
Level Contributor
3 posts
20 reviews
13 helpful votes
3. Re: Taxi Mestia to Mazeri
Save

thanks a lot! for your answer! did you stay in Mestia? sth worth recommendation? regards

marga

Leiria, Portugal
Level Contributor
240 posts
20 reviews
26 helpful votes
4. Re: Taxi Mestia to Mazeri
Save

You're welcome. I stayed in Mestia and I loved it. It's a great place to stay if you want to hike to the mountains and it's very beautiful village as well.

Reply to: Taxi Mestia to Mazeri
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Mazeri
Recent Conversations
© 2023 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Hong Kong. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.