We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Relocating to Phoenix From Florida

Relocating to Phoenix From Florida

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 16 June 2018, 01:35
Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
68,347 posts
250 reviews
250 helpful votes
1. Re: Relocating to Phoenix From Florida

Contact a Realtor. TA is not a relocation forum. This post will disappear.

2 posts
2. Re: Relocating to Phoenix From Florida

in which way or form does that bother you or impact you ?

3. Re: Relocating to Phoenix From Florida

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 17 June 2018, 09:35
2 posts
4. Re: Relocating to Phoenix From Florida

Thank you for the info. i am planning to fly there in the next week or so for couple of days to try to get a feel of each city. i would rather to focus on one area which is why i was wondering if anyone can help me with his/her recommendations.

so youre suggesting to be around chandler, gilbert, mesa ? any of those is your fav and you think its better than other ?

Thank You

Tempe, Arizona
Level Contributor
2,213 posts
28 reviews
35 helpful votes
5. Re: Relocating to Phoenix From Florida

again- I'd pick somewhere nearish to work to stay out of traffic on a daily basis- and get a rack for the bike/kayak to take various places. Areas of each are interesting and newer than the others. All have good bike paths if you know where to look (check into biking clubs for that or on line for bike paths for each city)

Look up each town's website and see what looks nice and explore. All have nice downtowns with stuff to do- my preference is to drive to them rather than to live in those areas though.

I second going through an apartment finder or realtor- look for one in each town and tell them what you are looking for. That's your best bet.

Get answers to your questions about Phoenix