We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hail Mary..last chance

Grafham Cambs
Level Contributor
320 posts
65 reviews
29 helpful votes
Hail Mary..last chance
Save

Ok, after the news yesterday, we will either cancel(jet 2 dept 12th) or move our flights(jet 2 thinking around 20th sept, after next review on 15th), so question is to the many people on here with friends etc out in Olu, will many bars etc be staying open on the off chance that we may get there back end of sept.

21 replies to this topic
North West England...
Destination Expert
for Oludeniz
Level Contributor
8,537 posts
116 reviews
109 helpful votes
1. Re: Hail Mary..last chance
Save

Hi RS, speaking with friends on a weekly basis, yesterday was obviously very dissapointing for them and us. But they are waiting patiently and it seems they can't wait for us to get over there and may be adding November to the season to claw back some money - flights permitting - so I for one - am determined to get over there on the 21st to invest in the locality 🤞

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
884 posts
58 reviews
100 helpful votes
2. Re: Hail Mary..last chance
Save

Im With you CF and would make sense staying open were all here ready and waiting to help them salvage some of the season. We got an amazing deal hence staying at Orka Sunlife purely for the suite I booked and slides we will have some pool days but I will not be staying in at all of an evening, I will be doing as I always do and off eating out every night, shopping and days out

Grafham Cambs
Level Contributor
320 posts
65 reviews
29 helpful votes
3. Re: Hail Mary..last chance
Save

Cheers CF, thanks for the heads up, am just speaking to the hotel, if they are staying open we will give it a crack, 3rd time lucky I am hoping so same as you, flights permitting we will go..

Yes disappointing was an understatement!!

So here we go again, fingers and everything else crossed, all eyes on the 15th/16th.

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
322 posts
4 reviews
4. Re: Hail Mary..last chance
Save

RugbySoencer Jet2 have cancelled flights now until 23rd September from Manchester. We havw a flight on 24th so are just waiting for ours to be cancelled now

Essex, United...
Level Contributor
338 posts
12 reviews
11 helpful votes
5. Re: Hail Mary..last chance
Save

I still have a booking for Oct, just hoping the hotel stays open as I know a couple of the bigger ones have closed.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
884 posts
58 reviews
100 helpful votes
6. Re: Hail Mary..last chance
Save

Hope not Naomi as ive been keeping an eye on my hotel and see other nationalities are there.

Thats the trouble Sundia liberty Hisaronu going 100% capacity with TUI its been shut since last summer when im sure itd have done so well if accessible to other nationalities.

Essex, United...
Level Contributor
338 posts
12 reviews
11 helpful votes
7. Re: Hail Mary..last chance
Save

I haven't been able to book Sundia since 2019 as they don't accept solo bookings any more. I'm booked for the Hisar Holiday Club now. Sundia and Pine Valley have/going to close soon.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
884 posts
58 reviews
100 helpful votes
8. Re: Hail Mary..last chance
Save

Theyve not been direct sell for many years as they went 100% capacity for Thomas cook when it became part of the Sunconnect Brand some years back. You'd have thought they'd have learnt from that but they didn't and went Into 100% contract with TUI who put the prices right up, I think it'd be a fab Jet 2 property. Pine Valley is popular with the Turkish Tourists which I love qeve made Many Turkish friends from staying g there & hope it has been able to do as well as can be from the season. I hope you get over there im praying we all do x

Longton, United...
Level Contributor
260 posts
29 reviews
37 helpful votes
9. Re: Hail Mary..last chance
Save

Just had my October 15th booking cancelled.

Seems Tui are consolidating flights, ours was East Mids.

Now, they're still listed as flying from Manchester on the same date.

So the question is, do we try and go this year or just rebook for next year??

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
884 posts
58 reviews
100 helpful votes
10. Re: Hail Mary..last chance
Save

Of it were me id change it to still go this year and worst case scenario that gets canx then if it does happen it can be rebooked for next year

Reply to: Hail Mary..last chance
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz
Recent Conversations
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Hong Kong. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.