We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good diving schools in marsa alam

3 posts
2 reviews
Good diving schools in marsa alam

I am considering getting my advanced diving certificate from marsa Alam. Which diving school would be a good option ?

9 replies to this topic
Luxembourg
Level Contributor
6,243 posts
29 reviews
49 helpful votes
1. Re: Good diving schools in marsa alam

"Marsa Alam" is an area of 100 km along the coast stretching from Marsa Alam International Airport down to Wadi Gemal, so where do you plan to stay ?

have a look Ducks Diving Superior near the Aurora Bay Resort, the dive centre have their own private beach

I bet they will take you to Marsa Egla home of the Dugong

there are dozens more of course, but this one is one of my favoured

Luxembourg
Level Contributor
6,243 posts
29 reviews
49 helpful votes
2. Re: Good diving schools in marsa alam

https://ducks-superior.com

3. Re: Good diving schools in marsa alam

This post has been removed at the author's request.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Ile Amsterdam...
Level Contributor
8,888 posts
111 reviews
176 helpful votes
4. Re: Good diving schools in marsa alam

Please tell us where you are going to say.

I can recommend

- Red Sea Divind Safari at Marsa Shagra

- Extra Diver Equinox at Three Corners Equinox

Canada
Level Contributor
1,092 posts
158 reviews
65 helpful votes
5. Re: Good diving schools in marsa alam

Check out Marina Lodge in Port Ghalib. Recently refurbished. They have a dive center but i can't seem to find the name at the moment. if you haven't done so already, check out ScubaBoard - https://scubaboard.com/community/ - for more detailed info on the area and recommended dive operators.

Port Ghalib, Egypt
Level Contributor
1,765 posts
6. Re: Good diving schools in marsa alam

I think Emperor are still in the grounds of the Lodge, but admittedly I do not get around that side very often.

Windsor
Level Contributor
32 posts
3 reviews
2 helpful votes
7. Re: Good diving schools in marsa alam

Emperor divers, highly recommend, are not in Marina Lodge any more. They are in main part of Port Ghalib. If you walking along the marina from the beach they are at the end past the small bridge.

london
Level Contributor
1,207 posts
164 reviews
308 helpful votes
8. Re: Good diving schools in marsa alam

We had an excellent experience with Emperor in Port a Ghalib, stayed in the Palace for five nights and did three days boat diving. The day boat was great fun and the crew and guides were fantastic.Then we caught an Emperor liveaboard for a week and went to Daedalus and Elphinstone and the south and saw everything !!!!

Edited: 30 May 2024, 00:50
Somerset, United...
Destination Expert
for Egypt
Level Contributor
25,285 posts
5 reviews
14 helpful votes
9. Re: Good diving schools in marsa alam

I can definitely recommend Emperor Divers, however Hiker does a lot of diving in that area, so his suggestion is worth consideration.

Reply to: Good diving schools in marsa alam
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Marsa Alam
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Hong Kong. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.