We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

October 2021 : Family trip advise 7N/8D

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
5 posts
217 reviews
132 helpful votes
October 2021 : Family trip advise 7N/8D
Save

I am planning to travel to Darjeeling for 7N/8D and i am a Club Mahindra member. I am unable to decide on my itinerary as i see Gangtok is far off. Not sure if it is worth. Also unable to decide how i should distribute my nights across places. Please suggest. Kids are 9 yrs & above but still want a relaxed trip and not a hectic one. How will be the weather in 3rd week of October?

4 replies to this topic
Muzaffarpur...
Destination Expert
for Sikkim, Manali, New Delhi, Darjeeling, Bihar, Katra, Udaipur, Patna, India, Gangtok, Varanasi, Amritsar
Level Contributor
26,449 posts
553 reviews
439 helpful votes
1. Re: October 2021 : Family trip advise 7N/8D
Save

Are you planning to stay only at CM property?I think CM property is in Darjeeling,Gangtok,Baiguney and Kalimpong.What type of vacation you want,regular change of hotels or only 2 hotels during vacation.

Weather would be tourist friendly,pleasant with less chance of rain.

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
5 posts
217 reviews
132 helpful votes
2. Re: October 2021 : Family trip advise 7N/8D
Save

Thanks Rahul. I prefer to stay in CM property but still open for 3/4 star property. Hopping is not something i would prefer as i need a relaxed trip and not just being always in cab hitting as many spots as possible

Muzaffarpur...
Destination Expert
for Sikkim, Manali, New Delhi, Darjeeling, Bihar, Katra, Udaipur, Patna, India, Gangtok, Varanasi, Amritsar
Level Contributor
26,449 posts
553 reviews
439 helpful votes
3. Re: October 2021 : Family trip advise 7N/8D
Save

Then you may split your stay at 2 places,preferably Darjeeling and Gangtok,may visit places as per interest ,may be day tour if interested like Nathula/Tsongo lake from Gangtok.

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
5 posts
217 reviews
132 helpful votes
4. Re: October 2021 : Family trip advise 7N/8D
Save

Please suggest how to split 7 night ? What is more favourable out of 3 below :

baiguney sikkim

Darjeeling

Kalimpong

Reply to: October 2021 : Family trip advise 7N/8D
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Darjeeling
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Hong Kong. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.