We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport Transfer - is INR 2700

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
99 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Airport Transfer - is INR 2700

Hello

My hotel has quoted me INR 2700 for collection from airport to hotel. The hotel is Radisson Blue Noida.

Is INR 2700 a good cost or is it high and do I pay the driver directly or will the hotel charge me st end of stay.

Mentioned in this post
Noida
Noida
Gautam Buddha Nagar District, India
8 replies to this topic
Bhopal, India
Level Contributor
750 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport Transfer - is INR 2700

Hi,

Please use airport metro if you are arriving between 6 5:30 am to 11:30 pm. It will be very cheap and it can cost 100 to 150 rupees to reach Noida. You can hire a tuk-tuk from nearest metro station in Noida to your hotel.

Raj,

Train Ticket Please

Mentioned in this post
Noida
Noida
Muzaffarpur, India
Destination Expert
for Sikkim, Manali, New Delhi, Darjeeling, Bihar, Katra, Udaipur, Patna, India
Level Contributor
17,612 posts
371 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport Transfer - is INR 2700

Answer also depends when you are arriving,as Radison is a 5 star so rates are also 5 star but if arriving during mid night then its best and safest bet.If arriving during day light then can use Radio cab(Mega/Meru),Prepaid or Uber/Ola (if having smartfone with active network).Radio cab will be the most economical option still less than half of the rates quoted by hotel.

Metro can be taken if traveling light and during operational hour,T3 to New Delhi by Airport express metro,rs60,19 minute then at New Delhi change to yellow rine going towards Rajeev chowk,at Rajeev chowk which next station to New Delhi again change to blue line going to Noida city centre and again a 25-30 minute ride,Noida sector 18 metro station is nearest from radisson,a 10 minute walk,or can take paddle rikhsaw/e riksaw which are easily available at metro station.Can easily take 90-100 minute to reach using metro,also New Delhi and Rajeev chowk metro station can be crowded at any time and overcrowded during morning and evening rush hour.

Mentioned in this post
New Delhi
New Delhi
National Capital Territory of Delhi, India
Noida
Noida
New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
328 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Airport Transfer - is INR 2700

Hello,

The quoted INR 2700 for from the Airport to Hotel Radisson Blue Noida.

This is Perfect price don't be confusing your safety is very impotent also, a metro ride is comfortable for many but as per your standard stay 5* Not Perfect.....

Happy New Year to all Travelers & Friends,

AGRA TAJ TOUR

Mentioned in this post
Noida
Noida
Agra
Agra
Agra District, India
Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
99 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Airport Transfer - is INR 2700

Folks,

Thank you one and all. Great advice.

I will keep the transfer arranged by the hotel. I just found out the company will pay. Jelsa time.

Udaipur, India
Destination Expert
for Udaipur
Level Contributor
4,669 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Airport Transfer - is INR 2700

Noida is other ends of Delhi and landing time in Delhi a practical advise to take this cab from Hotel and pay at hotel is wise advise. Good decision.

collecting bags and looks for metro , wait for metro Book cab look for cab is not giving a good start to your arrival in India

Mentioned in this post
Noida
Noida
Delhi
Destination Expert
for New Delhi
Level Contributor
5,043 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Airport Transfer - is INR 2700

It is expensive but not too expensive as Noida is quite for from airport and also in different state so there is UP tax. Suggestible to have vehicle from Hotel itself.

Mentioned in this post
Noida
Noida
New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
605 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Airport Transfer - is INR 2700

Hi Raz1805,

It seems better to have your Airport transfer arranged by your hotel. After all, the distance of your hotel, and your safety matters more than price. But still the price looks decent.

Regards,

Sonia Handa

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
99 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Airport Transfer - is INR 2700

Thank you Sonia,

Hoping to get back to you very soon with finialished itinerary for our Rajasthan tour.

Mentioned in this post
Reply to: Airport Transfer - is INR 2700
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted