We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Da nang September

Hemel Hempstead...
Level Contributor
291 posts
1 review
Da nang September
Save

I really want to visit da nang but September is the month I have to do it due to work commitments and can’t get out of it . Would I experience bad weather as would like few days here to explore . Just a honest opinion. I obviously can head to another part of Vietnam of this is the case but my heart is set on da nang lol

4 replies to this topic
Mountain View...
Level Contributor
531 posts
5 reviews
2 helpful votes
1. Re: Da nang September
Save

Right on!

I am in Da Nang on November; I am the hardcore 😂

Hemel Hempstead...
Level Contributor
291 posts
1 review
2. Re: Da nang September
Save

Ok but that’s not my question lol enjoy November

Mountain View...
Level Contributor
531 posts
5 reviews
2 helpful votes
3. Re: Da nang September
Save

Oh C’mon, ya gotta enjoy your movie till ending; all you need to do is grab popcorn and soda. Now, ya’re asking what is the ending? 😂

If it rains, downpours for a few hours. After that, sunshine and rainbows, DN becomes an utopia. If it a typhoon, maybe last a day or two. In (2017), I stayed in hotel for spa/foods because of typhoon/flood but had a good time.

As long as you have 4-5 days plans for Da Nang is good for these unforeseen tropical weather to adjust your outdoor activities. Weekend evenings are the best for Da Nang River Front.

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Hanoi, Vietnam
Level Contributor
14,442 posts
40 reviews
30 helpful votes
4. Re: Da nang September
Save

September is the rainy season everywhere in Vietnam.

Some place is known to have more rain than others; Đà Nẵng is probably somewhere in the middle.

Basically, it's just luck of the draw.

The odds are you will be OK.

Cheers,

John

Reply to: Da nang September
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Da Nang
Recent Conversations
© 2022 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Hong Kong. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.