We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels with outdoor swimming pool?

X3M
Lillestrom, Norway
Level Contributor
5 posts
8 reviews
Hotels with outdoor swimming pool?

We are a group of 10-15 adults who are planning to visit Donetsk in July/August this summer, and we are looking for a hotel with outdoor swimming pool where we can relax with a drink/beer between the sightseeing, shopping etc.

-We would prefer a centrally located hotel to make it easy to drop in an out, but short taxi distance (10-15 min) from city center can also be acceptable.

Does anyone have any good suggestions?

Donetsk, Ukraine
1 post
1. Re: Hotels with outdoor swimming pool?

I think that hotels with outdoor pools in the center but you will not find many hotels with swimming pool. Everything is in the center, you can move peshkoi or on buses. If you are interested in something, I write to tell you live in this city. I will be glad to help.

2. Re: Hotels with outdoor swimming pool?

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity.

What are forum guidelines?
Get answers to your questions about Donetsk
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Hong Kong. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.