We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant with spectacular views (from Sensatori Fethiye))

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
381 posts
76 reviews
79 helpful votes
Restaurant with spectacular views (from Sensatori Fethiye))
Save

Can anyone recommend a nice restaurant with spectacular views (perhaps in the hills) and great food, which we could get to by taxi from TUI Sensatori Fethiye? It’s to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary.

12 replies to this topic
Aberdeenshire...
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
Level Contributor
25,577 posts
154 reviews
196 helpful votes
1. Re: Restaurant with spectacular views (from Sensatori Fethiye))
Save

Will this be for next year? As Turkey are in the Red Zone for us in the U.K. Unless you are not living in the U.K. at the moment.

Also, The Sensatori is not in Fethiye it is on the outskirts passing Calis Beach at Ciflik in quite a isolated spot

However, I believe they have Dolmus that go to Fethiye and getting a taxi is easy.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
5,266 posts
318 reviews
318 helpful votes
2. Re: Restaurant with spectacular views (from Sensatori Fethiye))
Save

Well the obvious ultimate view is from Babadag, not the 1700 which is more of a burger place, but the 1200, see towards the end of the video below. It should be ideal for a Silver wedding Anniversary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_GDxDYFGgk

In Fethiye there is Kings Garden with views across the bay

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g298031-d1925849-Reviews-Kings_Garden_Restaurant-Fethiye_Mugla_Province_Turkish_Aegean_Coast.html

There is also Ada Restaurant on Sovalye Island.

http://www.adafethiye.com/ada/id1.htm

Aberdeenshire...
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
Level Contributor
25,577 posts
154 reviews
196 helpful votes
3. Re: Restaurant with spectacular views (from Sensatori Fethiye))
Save

Scousemouse.

Thanks for doing that very kind of you, It was the information I would have given once the. O.P confirmed when she was arriving, but glad she has it now., although you missed off the Sundial (which will be closing early this year for obvious reasons and has the most spectacular views)

http://www.sundialrestaurantfethiye.com/

I hope we can confirm when the O.P. Is planning this trip.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
381 posts
76 reviews
79 helpful votes
4. Re: Restaurant with spectacular views (from Sensatori Fethiye))
Save

Thanks for the hints/tips.

Sorry I should have said - July 2022 by which time I very much hope it was a Amber (or the traffic lights have been abandoned).

Kayakoy, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
10,216 posts
69 reviews
97 helpful votes
5. Re: Restaurant with spectacular views (from Sensatori Fethiye))
Save

Two great restaurants are 1700 and 1200 both on Babadag, the name is the altitude. The views are over the Ölüdeniz beach and Mediterranean sea. I have not been to either (due my own work) but I have heard only very good reports.

In Fethiye my favorite is the restaurant located inside Casa Margot, the food is great and the view over Fethiye is totally stunning.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/villarhapsody/29035386766

Good luck!

Aberdeenshire...
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
Level Contributor
25,577 posts
154 reviews
196 helpful votes
6. Re: Restaurant with spectacular views (from Sensatori Fethiye))
Save

Hi V.R. I know about the Casa Margot Guest House/Hotel and it’s lovely views, but I thought you had to stay there to eat Dinner. Never seen it advertise it’s Restaurant . I just looked it up and read question and answers section about booking the Restaurant. This question was from a while ago when there was a curfew.

————

Hi! Is your restaurant open for dinner? We'd like to come at 8pm. Considering the curfew, we need to dine at your place.

Hello dear ;our restaurant is open for hotel costumer.Would you like to stay in Casa Margot ?Other way if you come to reception we can help you.Thank you.See you soon.

—————-

So, is it open to the public now and can people just ring and book dinner? Or do they just turn up at the Reception? As Supermum will be staying at the Sensatori, she would need to know. I would like to know too, as I would book for a meal next time we are allowed to come over to Turkey.

Thanks.

7. Re: Restaurant with spectacular views (from Sensatori Fethiye))

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the Tripadvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 29 August 2021, 16:51

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
333 posts
4 reviews
8. Re: Restaurant with spectacular views (from Sensatori Fethiye))
Save

I agree with VR The Casa Margo restaurant, Citrus Mediterranean Cuisine is excellent. We went for breakfast twice in October and we didnt book but we did book for an evening meal. We are booked to stay there in September if Turkey goes amber.

Kayakoy, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
10,216 posts
69 reviews
97 helpful votes
9. Re: Restaurant with spectacular views (from Sensatori Fethiye))
Save

Yes was during the lock down days and weekends, all restaurants were closed those days but hotels could remain open for bookings that were obviously made before lock down decisions.

In the meantime there is no such thing so the restaurant is open; the name is Citrus.

Another great great restaurant is Girida on the grounds of the Ece Saray hotel, the view is from ground-floor on the smaller boats marina. The fish restaurant is excellent.

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
333 posts
4 reviews
10. Re: Restaurant with spectacular views (from Sensatori Fethiye))
Save

That's one on our list, we couldn't find it in October

Reply to: Restaurant with spectacular views (from Sensatori Fethiye))
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Fethiye
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Hong Kong. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.