We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel near dalaman airport

Kent, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
77 posts
Hotel near dalaman airport
Save

Hi,

I’m organising our holiday for July 2021. I need to find a hotel near Dalaman airport for a one night stay before we travel to our villa in Kalkan the following morning - we land at 9pm and our villa isn’t available until the next day. Trip advisor is bringing up the Lykia hotel and spa, and I notice it has a turkish bath which would be a nice thing to do before travelling to our villa and would fill the morning as our villa will be ready in the afternoon. Has anyone stayed at the Lykia or can anyone recommend somewhere else to consider please? We will be travelling as a family group of adults with no children

5 replies to this topic
Brighton and Hove...
Level Contributor
8,884 posts
3 reviews
31 helpful votes
1. Re: Hotel near dalaman airport
Save

I am afraid the Lykia gets dreadful reviews here on TA. Why not book a hotel in Dalyan - it is only about a 15 minute drive from the airport and you would arrive in time to wonder around and find somewhere to eat and then nothing nicer than to have breakfast at the side of the river overlooked by the rock tombs. It is easy to just take a taxi from the airport, if you are not arranging a hire car.

Southport, United...
Level Contributor
3,583 posts
14 reviews
26 helpful votes
2. Re: Hotel near dalaman airport
Save

Also look at Gocek which is travelling in the direction of Kalkan, again only a short distance from the airport.

Do bear in mind that flights booked so far in advance are subject to changes in time.

Aberdeenshire...
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
Level Contributor
25,564 posts
154 reviews
195 helpful votes
3. Re: Hotel near dalaman airport
Save

I would also recommend a stay in Dalyan very nice place and near the Airport. Some lovely Hotels there along the river.

We have stayed at the Berg Hotel a couple of times and it has great views across to the Rock Tombs and about a 5 minute walk into town.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
700 posts
3 reviews
1 helpful vote
4. Re: Hotel near dalaman airport
Save

Stopped at the Lykia for a night courtesy of EasyJet when a return flight was delayed. The plane had broken down!. It it what it is, a comfortable medium sized hotel, ok food, bar and with some facilities. You can compare it to the major hotels you find dotted around UK airports.

Its not the sort of place I would want to spend an entire holiday, I don't see it as being that type of hotel but after a long day traveling and for a 1 night stay it would serve the purpose and be perfectly acceptable......at least in my opinion.

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
327 posts
4 reviews
5. Re: Hotel near dalaman airport
Save

What about Fethiye, not too far from the airport and in the direction of Kalkan. We are stsying in Fethiye on the way to Kas

Reply to: Hotel near dalaman airport
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Mugla Province
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Hong Kong. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.