We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus from Gaziantep to Goreme

Joinville, SC
Level Contributor
237 posts
1 review
1 helpful vote
Bus from Gaziantep to Goreme
Save

Hey everybody,

In september i will be 2 days in Gaziantep and the next stop is Goreme/Cappadocia.

Are there any direct bus from Gaziantep do Goreme or vice-versa? I was trying to find something, but didn't find it.

If there's no direct buses, what option i need to change less buses?

Thanks

4 replies to this topic
Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
2,307 posts
240 reviews
131 helpful votes
1. Re: Bus from Gaziantep to Goreme
Save

Metro Turizm used to have direct bus from Gaziantep to Goreme but I can't find any info online unfortunately.

Suggestion: you can take bus Gaziantep to Kayseri or Nevşehir and then in the bus terminal you can find any bus going to Göreme. I am sure there are several options as usually tourists will go to Göreme from Kayseri or Nevşehir.

Alternatively if you are currently in Turkey, you may request the assistance of hotel reception / Turkish friends to call Metro Turizm to check if they have bus schedule Gaziantep - Göreme but not published in any websites.

Edited: 31 August 2021, 13:41
Joinville, SC
Level Contributor
237 posts
1 review
1 helpful vote
2. Re: Bus from Gaziantep to Goreme
Save

Hi Lanni,

Yeah, some days ago i found that route by Metro Turizm, but now it seems it doesn't exist anymore.

I think i will try to ask in the bus statation, when i will be there.

Thank you

Istanbul, Turkey
Level Contributor
49,972 posts
63 reviews
235 helpful votes
3. Re: Bus from Gaziantep to Goreme
Save

Marcos, why waste time with a non existent bus. Just take a bus to Nevşehir from Gaziantep and take a small dolmush van to Goreme. It is only a 20 minutes ride from Nevşehir to Goreme. https://www.obilet.com/seferler/377-397/2021-09-02

enigma...

Joinville, SC
Level Contributor
237 posts
1 review
1 helpful vote
4. Re: Bus from Gaziantep to Goreme
Save

Thank you all!!

Reply to: Bus from Gaziantep to Goreme
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Cappadocia
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Hong Kong. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.