We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Titanic Royal

Wirral, United...
Level Contributor
176 posts
2 reviews
7 helpful votes
Titanic Royal
Save

Hi guys,

Anybody have any opinions on this hotel or surrounding area. We went to Albatross white beach this year which was great and we booked to go again this year however due to unforeseen circumstances (TC) that’s not happening now and the price has rocketed.

I know this place is near the mall but what about walking around outside? I k ow the aquarium is close but have no intentions to go (I can fit a tank to my back and visit the natural aquarium).

It will be a family hol, wife and kids etc.

Thanks in advance,

Ste

Hurghada, Egypt
Level Contributor
746 posts
85 reviews
69 helpful votes
1. Re: Titanic Royal
Save

Spent a day at the royal last month and it’s lovely. It reminded me very much of the White Beach in terms of layout. A good selection of restaurants

Each block has their own pool and in addition the ground floor swim ups their own individual + the main pools through the centre of the hotel leading to the beach, so I can’t envisage sunbed wars

The beach though is disappointing, this side of hurghada you tend to have to walk out a way to get knee deep

In terms of location, there isn’t anything outside really other than senzo and aquarium as you say - it would be a cab to mamsha or Sheraton for anything.

Hurghada, Egypt
Level Contributor
746 posts
85 reviews
69 helpful votes
2. Re: Titanic Royal
Save

Forgot to add there’s a good animation team with the usual entertainment programmes

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Hurghada
Level Contributor
25,311 posts
136 reviews
68 helpful votes
3. Re: Titanic Royal
Save

White beach is better then Titanic Royal, I also spent a day there last week.

The similarities are that its new and modern.

Location is not good and not much outside also reports are that food is very repetitive and similar to the other titanic Hotels.

The best part is the hotel is New and clean 👍🏽

Edited: 4 years ago
Wirral, United...
Level Contributor
176 posts
2 reviews
7 helpful votes
4. Re: Titanic Royal
Save

Disappointing, we really want to go to white beach but if we were to try and arrange alternative flights and keep our current hotel booking we will be paying around £1300 on top of what our original booking was.

Open for suggestions regarding change you just seem to get a better deal if you book another package and white beach has gone up in price

Hurghada, Egypt
Level Contributor
746 posts
85 reviews
69 helpful votes
5. Re: Titanic Royal
Save

Having to disagree with Clint, WB is a better location for sure but there is far more restaurant choice at Royal

I found WB repetitive and bland with no real alacarte options

We only had lunch on our visit in the main buffet restaurant which had a good choice, temperature was hot and was good quality. They also have a beach bar for lunch snacks

I’ve had several friends stay since it’s opening and enjoyed it, 1 returning for 3 wks over Xmas

If you want to consider something else, look at Desert Rose, a great all rounder hotel but recommend the newly renovated rooms

Edited: 4 years ago
Wirral, United...
Level Contributor
176 posts
2 reviews
7 helpful votes
6. Re: Titanic Royal
Save

Thanks for your input guys. Decided to just go ahead and book in the end.

Looking at options and price. I like the rooms are newer and the layout is quite similar to white beach with kids pool etc.

The beach maybe not ideal but tbh didn’t swim in the sea much last time at the hotel. I do like the sea but only deep with coral (I loved the beach in sharks bay, Sharm).

I dont mind getting a taxi out I suppose.

Looking forward to it 👍

Hurghada, Egypt
Level Contributor
746 posts
85 reviews
69 helpful votes
7. Re: Titanic Royal
Save

I’m sure you’ll have a great time 👍

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Hurghada
Level Contributor
25,311 posts
136 reviews
68 helpful votes
8. Re: Titanic Royal
Save

Have a great holiday Steve 🥂

9. Re: Titanic Royal

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity.

What are forum guidelines?
Get answers to your questions about Hurghada
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Hong Kong. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.