We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

PeruTourism Travel Agency

California
1 post
Save Topic
PeruTourism Travel Agency

Have anyone visit Peru through Perutourism? any references? we are planning with them our trip to Peru

Paris, France
Level Contributor
1 post
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: PeruTourism Travel Agency

My family and I (eight people in all) had a perfect two-week tour of Peru thanks to Perutourism. We have toured on at least three continents and Perutourism is unexcelled at arranging a visit with many moving parts that was accomplished flawlessly. Ms. Carla Sotil, of Perutourism, demonstrated extraordinary knowledge and equally extraordinary patience at organizing this visit , and was available 24/7 while we were there to accommodate easily and good-humoredly the various changes we made up along the way. I hope we have the opportunity to do it again, because there is still much to see in Peru and Ms. Sotil and her colleagues will make sure we see it all.

1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: PeruTourism Travel Agency

My husband and I had a great vacation in Peru thanks to Perutourism. We visited Iquitos , Valle Sagrado and Machu Picchu. The services were excellent , they were always on the lookout for us. On my next trip to Peru undoubtedly would seek to Perutourism

Scottsdale, Arizona
Level Contributor
4 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: PeruTourism Travel Agency

We had a wonderful time on our trip to Peru in June 2015 which was arranged by Viviana at Peru Tourism. The hotels and transport were very nice and the tours and guides wonderful. We would highly recommend Peru Tourism.

1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: PeruTourism Travel Agency

I just resturned from a 10 day trip to Peru organized by PeruTourism and it was

Fantastic..they organized a perfect trip and I hope to return...I have taken tour trips to China , Egypt Eastern Europe, Turkey amd others and this trip was one of the best. I worked with Diana and she was great.

1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: PeruTourism Travel Agency

I have been in Peru twice... this last visit was such a wonderful time, thanks to PeruTourism...

Marirose is a very professional lady, always helpful and patient.. My gratitude to all the great team, drivers and tour guides were part of this amazing adventure.

Highly recommended.

Chuy From México.

1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: PeruTourism Travel Agency

My husband and I had a great vacation in Peru thanks to Perutourism. We went there very recently in July 2015 for 12 days. We got back on July 22nd!

Diana Moreano is a very professional lady,very knowledgeable ,helpful and very nice . My gratitude to her and the whole team.The organization of this tour was great. Everything was smooth as clockwork. Looking forward to going with them on our next trip .

Highly recommended.

Meghna from USA

Montana
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: PeruTourism Travel Agency

My family and I went to Peru for 2 weeks in May/June 2015. We had an amazing trip to Peru, and mostly it was because of Diana's (at PeruTourism) hard work and support. She was incredible. She and I worked for about a year via email before our trip to get everything set up for 4 adults and 2 small children (ages 4 and 1). I had a ton of questions, and she answered them all courteously, expertly and professionally. She met us at our hotel at the beginning of the trip and walked through everything with us again, and even brought our kids small gifts, which we really appreciated! I did have to contact her at one point during the trip with a question about a mis-communication on a train ride, and she was easy to reach and cleared up everything with all parties involved so we had a seamless transition from one location to another. I received so many compliments from the others on our trip - specifically how well organized everything was and how convenient everything was. We loved having drivers pick us up and take us places, and knew we never really had to worry about anything. We all agreed that THIS is how we should travel on every trip! I wish we could have Diana's help setting up all of our future vacations. Her efforts made our trip to Peru truly a trip of a lifetime. Thank you PeruTourism and Diana!!!

Holliston...
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: PeruTourism Travel Agency

Our family of eight planned a trip to Peru to celebrate our fortieth anniversary. This was the most outstanding trip we have ever experienced. The hotels far surpassed our expectations, the Condor tour guides were knowledgeable and funny, every detail was carefully considered and effortlessly implemented. Mesalina helped us plan our adventure and was responsive to every little detail, even last minute changes to our itinerary. I would highly recommend using this agency and we intend to for any future trips to South America. Five stars !!!!

Beverly...
1 post
Save Reply
9. Re: PeruTourism Travel Agency

Our daughter, who was a college junior, was studying for a semester in Chile. She kept talking about all the wonderful sites to see in Peru. Two short months before traveling, we decided to have our family of four tour Peru. Diana of PeruTourism was wonderful. She dealt with our last-minute decision to travel with ease. She suggested several itineraries and was able to blend several options. We had a wonderful two-week trip in Lima, the Rainforest, Cusco, the Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu, and Puno. The food, lodging, transportation, guides, combination of freedom and hand-holding – it was all just perfect. And one member of our family got sick and the health insurance cards resulted in an almost immediate in-hotel visit by a doctor and nurse with all of the necessary medicines provided. It was amazing. We highly recommend PeruTourism! We have traveled to Central America, Cambodia, China, Spain, Italy, several other European countries, Canada and all around the USA. This was truly one of the best vacations we have ever experienced.

BOCA RATON, FLORIDA
Level Contributor
49 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: PeruTourism Travel Agency

i found this quite interesting that EVERYONE who answered this forum with their FIRST POST EVER!!!