We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

e cigarettes

Nambucca Heads...
Level Contributor
540 posts
56 reviews
e cigarettes

Hello everyone,, Just wondering if anybody can tell me the laws regarding E cigarettes in Cambodia,,, i believe they are illegal in Thailand but i cant find any info about this in Cambodia forums, Thankyou in advance

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
15,897 posts
5 reviews
1. Re: e cigarettes

Hello Vulcan90049

E cigarettes were outlawed in Cambodia almost two years ago now.

But people still vape.

Best regards. Ian/Angkorlad

Phnom Penh

Nambucca Heads...
Level Contributor
540 posts
56 reviews
2. Re: e cigarettes

Thankyou Angkorlad, Very much appreciated, i quit about 5 yrs ago,, but my wife was still smoking i finally convinced her to go onto e cigs and we are heading to Siem Reap next April ,, i guess she will have to give them up before then as well, thankyou again,, ( P S ,, you say people still vape, isnt that still e cigarettes??? )

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
15,897 posts
5 reviews
3. Re: e cigarettes

Hello again Vulcan90049

Just do what other travelers do and bring your own supplies sufficient for your length of stay.

There is no question about E cigarettes or consumables on the customs declaration form so just go for it.

The point being that you should not expect to be able to easily buy or even buy the E cigarette products of your choice in Cambodia. So come supplied.

Best regards. Ian/Angkorlad

Phnom Penh

4. Re: e cigarettes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 August 2018, 13:18