We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Armenia in october

Cesena, Italy
Level Contributor
14,072 posts
1,372 reviews
3,326 helpful votes
Armenia in october
Save

Hello guys,

we are an Italian family and we were thinking of Armenia in October ... is it still too early to be able to organize a trip there? What are the rules for tourism today?

Thanks in advance

16 replies to this topic
Yerevan, Armenia
Level Contributor
840 posts
1. Re: Armenia in october
Save

Not too early. Despite covid, there are people organizing trip 2-3 months in advance.

Cesena, Italy
Level Contributor
14,072 posts
1,372 reviews
3,326 helpful votes
2. Re: Armenia in october
Save

Of course, i was one of them but in this period is not worth palnning trips too much in advance.

How is the situation like there now? Can we visit it for tourism?

Yerevan, Armenia
Level Contributor
840 posts
3. Re: Armenia in october
Save

I mean, October is just one month away, so it is perfectly normal to start planning a trip. If you delay, there might be no air tickets left :) When I say people are planning 2-3 months in advance, I am talking about now, and not about pre-covid times.

Armenis is open for tourists and there are many visitors these days.

Cesena, Italy
Level Contributor
14,072 posts
1,372 reviews
3,326 helpful votes
4. Re: Armenia in october
Save

really? Which are the restrictions?

Yerevan, Armenia
Level Contributor
840 posts
5. Re: Armenia in october
Save

Why are you surprised? :) You should either have a vaccination proof or negative PCR test taken in past 72 hours. Wearing a mask indoor is mandatory, but not outside. Cafees and restaurants are all open.

Yerevan, Armenia
Level Contributor
840 posts
6. Re: Armenia in october
Save

It is open the same way as it was open back to June when you asked the same question and got the same answer :)

https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g293931-i9477-k13565050-Is_Armenia_open_to_tourism_now-Armenia.html

Cesena, Italy
Level Contributor
14,072 posts
1,372 reviews
3,326 helpful votes
7. Re: Armenia in october
Save

because i wanted to come since june but i havent managed yet due to restrictions i should face when i come back to italy

Yerevan, Armenia
Level Contributor
840 posts
8. Re: Armenia in october
Save

So there are restrictions for travel in Italy and not in Armenia. I was just surprised that you are surprised about Armenia being open for tourism :)

Cesena, Italy
Level Contributor
14,072 posts
1,372 reviews
3,326 helpful votes
9. Re: Armenia in october
Save

I have found a good flight to Erevan from wien

Need to check which restrictions I should face

Yerevan, Armenia
Level Contributor
840 posts
10. Re: Armenia in october
Save

Good luck!

Reply to: Armenia in october
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Armenia
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Hong Kong. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.