We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ipad 2 Battery Replacement

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
630 posts
45 reviews
Ipad 2 Battery Replacement

Heading to Bangkok on Thursday. Do you have any shop to recommend (i guess it's in MBK) that you have tried the service before and happy with it? Thanks for helping :)

Penryn, United...
Level Contributor
2,156 posts
278 reviews
1. Re: Ipad 2 Battery Replacement

as you said MBK centre , I cannot recommend a place but would steer clear of one where someone is working on a phone/tablet whilst eating noodles

Ko Samui, Thailand
Level Contributor
668 posts
16 reviews
2. Re: Ipad 2 Battery Replacement

There are a number of small shops in Panthip Plaza where you can have the battery changed cheaply (but no warranty).

Or you can go to the official centre of Apple, Iserve, in Central World

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
16,942 posts
30 reviews
3. Re: Ipad 2 Battery Replacement

Apple stores don't fix hardware issue on portables.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
630 posts
45 reviews
4. Re: Ipad 2 Battery Replacement

ChrisThom666 I literally laughed out loud at your comment but I totally get you! I saw those shops with people eating noodles while they were working on the device i was like are you kidding me?

I know apple store doesnt fix hardware. I will be staying in Sukumvit area (soi 15) and wondering if there is any good shop near that area?

Pawtucket, RI
Level Contributor
18,586 posts
5. Re: Ipad 2 Battery Replacement

MBK is easy to get to from Sukhumvit by using the Skytrain.

If you are in Pratunam area stop in the Panthip Plaza IT Mall.

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
16,942 posts
30 reviews
6. Re: Ipad 2 Battery Replacement

Since you are located so close to the Sukhumvit MRT station, you might also consider heading to Fortunetown. It's a relatively laid back IT mall, for me, preferable to MBK or Pantip.

It's located 2 stops from (Asoke) Sukhumvit MRT, at the Pharam 9 MRT station.

Edited: 15 February 2017, 16:05
7. Re: Ipad 2 Battery Replacement

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 February 2018, 14:18