We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for a good Pokhara Local Trekking company

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
3 posts
17 reviews
Looking for a good Pokhara Local Trekking company

Hi all,

I have previously posted not long ago for some advice on trekking to Poonhill and received lots of practical and useful information. thank you all for your help. To keep it simple and cost, my friend and I are planning to look for trekking company at Pokhara. I did try to do a search here but get very scattered answer. So I thought I might just post here for what I am looking for and any recommendation. I did go through the TAAN list for PKR and there are just too many to pick...

I am looking for a trustworthy, based at PKR trekking company to do a 4-5 days Poonhill trek.We have 3 people. Reasonable price and preferrably can organise transport to and from PKR/NayaPul

Thanks again. I understand this can be quite a sensitive question and prone to advertising, if you want, feel free to private message me of the company you recommend, thanks. :)

46 replies to this topic
41. Re: Looking for a good Pokhara Local Trekking company

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 November 2018, 19:05

42. Re: Looking for a good Pokhara Local Trekking company

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 November 2018, 19:05

Sheffield, United...
Destination Expert
for Nepal
Level Contributor
15,278 posts
56 reviews
43. Re: Looking for a good Pokhara Local Trekking company

suresh266694 - self promotion is against TA guidelines.

scoodly

44. Re: Looking for a good Pokhara Local Trekking company

Removed on: 14 November 2018, 21:50

Sheffield, United...
Destination Expert
for Nepal
Level Contributor
15,278 posts
56 reviews
45. Re: Looking for a good Pokhara Local Trekking company

Raju.nepali - self promotion is against TA guidelines.

scoodly

46. Re: Looking for a good Pokhara Local Trekking company

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 04 December 2018, 09:05

Reply to: Looking for a good Pokhara Local Trekking company
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Pokhara