We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Yampu Tours

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
3 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
Yampu Tours

Has anyone had any experience with this tour group?

1. Re: Yampu Tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 08 January 2012, 19:35
Hong Kong
Level Contributor
5 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Yampu Tours

I used them for Mexico just a week ago and hated them. It would have cost us less and caused us less pain if we planned the trip ourselves. Don't use them

Columbia, SC
Level Contributor
198 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Yampu Tours

My husband and I have used Yampu five times over the past 10 years for trips to South America. We got back in November from our second trip to Peru where we saw things we didn't have time for on our first trip. We have obviously been very pleased since we keep going back. My daughter has used Yampu even more than we have to travel to Central America and South America. They have a wonderful network in place in all the countries we have visited. We customize our trips and travel alone and they have done a great job.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
1 post
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Yampu Tours

We recently used Yampu for our first trip to South America. We usually travel independently making our own arrangements. But this time turned to them for assistance in obtaining hotels, and a few guides. Everything they promised came true. The guides were pleasant and knowledgeable. We would use them again in a heat beat.

Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
2,350 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Yampu Tours

Never heard about them, may be you can contact some other known travel agent

6. Re: Yampu Tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 November 2014, 14:20