We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Moshi Arusha Covid testing

Petah Tiqwa, Israel
1 post
1 review
1 helpful vote
Moshi Arusha Covid testing
Save

Does Any one know if there is a possibility to do FAST PCR test in Moshi or Arusha ?

And can I count on max of 24hours reply from test to answer?

thx

5 replies to this topic
Arusha, Tanzania
Level Contributor
1,843 posts
10 reviews
8 helpful votes
1. Re: Moshi Arusha Covid testing
Save

I don't think so, you can sometimes get the results a little bit earlier but not in 24hours. Most get within 48 hours.

Arusha, Tanzania
Level Contributor
1,853 posts
4 reviews
2 helpful votes
2. Re: Moshi Arusha Covid testing
Save

I did hear that Selian hospital (ALMC) in Arusha is offering a "faster" PCR test. But have not had any confirmed info on that.

11 posts
3. Re: Moshi Arusha Covid testing
Save

In Arusha you can do mountain meru hospital and celiani hospital...

It's faster

Arusha, Tanzania
Level Contributor
1,843 posts
10 reviews
8 helpful votes
4. Re: Moshi Arusha Covid testing
Save

@Etrip, I will try to send someone to Selian to check, it will help many if they can do a quick PCR test and result within few hours.

I had clients who did at Nairobi airport a quick PCR test and got their results within 1 hour and managed to take the shuttle bus to Arusha.

Karibu Tanzania,

Arusha, Tanzania
Level Contributor
1,853 posts
4 reviews
2 helpful votes
5. Re: Moshi Arusha Covid testing
Save

I heard it is 24 hours for results. Looking forward to more info if you hear something.

Reply to: Moshi Arusha Covid testing
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Hong Kong. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.