We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booking tours through Mayawalk vs. Table Rock Lodge

San Francisco...
3 posts
Booking tours through Mayawalk vs. Table Rock Lodge
Save

I've got a couple days coming up staying at the Table Rock and want to go to Tikal and ATM. Looks like Table Rock's own tour to Tikal is currently closed so will likely do that through Mayawalk, but both offer tours of ATM. I've heard great things about Mayawalk, but wondering if anyone has thoughts or experience doing tours directly through Table Rock since we'll be staying there and seems easier. Thanks!

1 reply
Belize
Level Contributor
172 posts
15 reviews
2 helpful votes
1. Re: Booking tours through Mayawalk vs. Table Rock Lodge
Save

You can confirm with Maya Walk if that tour is back in operation. Right now the land borders are open but they are still not allowing guests to visit Tikal as a day tour that may be why Table Rock cannot confirm the tour for you. Depending on when you are coming I would recommend checking back with the hotel closer to arrival and they can advise best.

Reply to: Booking tours through Mayawalk vs. Table Rock Lodge
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Belize
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Hong Kong. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.