We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has anyone heard of the vegas stronger vacation offer?

6 posts
Has anyone heard of the vegas stronger vacation offer?
Save

Has anyone heard of the vegas stronger vacation offer? I heard that they offer a pretty tempting offer, but I'm afraid to be cheated.

4 replies to this topic
Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
80,975 posts
2,910 reviews
2,560 helpful votes
1. Re: Has anyone heard of the vegas stronger vacation offer?
Save

Maybe post to the Las Vegas Forum, as few read the generic State of Nevada Forum.

I have not heard of this offer.

Good luck,

Hunt

6 posts
2. Re: Has anyone heard of the vegas stronger vacation offer?
Save

thank

1 post
3. Re: Has anyone heard of the vegas stronger vacation offer?
Save

I bought one of there packages, they were extremely professional and I received everything they offered. I chose the Sahara to stay at for my 4 day 3 nights in Vegas and that property is amazing. Everything was new and they treated me like a VIP 🙂. All my extras with the package were exactly as offered. We had a great time. Even the travel show thing was pleasant nobody tried to sell me anything and I was in and out in less than 60 mins. I would 100% recommend this to anyone of my friends and family.

4. Re: Has anyone heard of the vegas stronger vacation offer?
Save

I received the same pitch. Still in the 3 day grace period to change my mind. Not sure

Reply to: Has anyone heard of the vegas stronger vacation offer?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Hong Kong. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.