We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pension-erb

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
455 posts
28 reviews
18 helpful votes
Pension-erb
Save

Hello,

Has anyone stayed at Pensio -erb .Is it o k what are the rooms like.Do they serve Dinner ?

I have been to Memmingen before but i do not know this

Pension. I would appreciate any info.

Allgauhotel Memmingen Nord
Allgauhotel Memmingen Nord
#1 of 8 hotels in Memmingen
Hotel Falken
Hotel Falken
#2 of 8 hotels in Memmingen
Weisses Ross
Weisses Ross
#3 of 8 hotels in Memmingen
Germany
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
44,588 posts
1. Re: Pension-erb
Save

photo of a room on their homepage

http://www.pension-erb.de/seiten/zimmer.html

They write that all rooms are newly renovated and refurbished. The rooms have all shower/WC ensuite and a TV. All rooms are non-smoking.

> Do they serve Dinner ?

Don't think so.

a) nothing on this on their homepage

b) if they would have a restaurant the place would qualify for a Hotel, not a Pension.

But as Pension Erb is centrally located, it won't be a problem to find a place for dinner.

Edited: 11 years ago
2. Re: Pension-erb

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 August 2010, 15:17
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Hong Kong. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.