We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Place to watch Rugby?

Dublin
Level Contributor
142 posts
27 reviews
63 helpful votes
Place to watch Rugby?
Save

Abalada,Many thanks for your advice. looking forward to seeing the town.One last question. Ireland playing in a rugby match on the date. Were going to watch it in munich and travel later to memmigen. I presume there will be nowhere in memmingen that is likely to show this match but it would be great if there was .

Altstadt Memmingen
Points of Interest & Landmarks
Rathaus Memmingen
Points of Interest & Landmarks
Essen, Germany
Level Contributor
141 posts
1. Re: Place to watch Rugby?
Save

Sorry to say, but Germany is absolutely Rugby free. I am sure you will not find any place where to see the match. If you should manage have a beer on my account ;-)

Dublin
Level Contributor
142 posts
27 reviews
63 helpful votes
2. Re: Place to watch Rugby?
Save

Thank you. We may watch match in Munich and get later train to Memmingen. One way or the other we will toast your health in Memmigen!

Essen, Germany
Level Contributor
141 posts
3. Re: Place to watch Rugby?
Save

Sláinte!

4. Re: Place to watch Rugby?

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 May 2010, 12:17
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Hong Kong. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.