We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rome to Memmingen April 25, 2010 TUI FLy

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
36 posts
11 reviews
18 helpful votes
Rome to Memmingen April 25, 2010 TUI FLy
Save

I don't understand why TUI fly is only booking a few weeks in advance. Generally, I buy air tickets months ahead. Is it some kind of a "last minute" airlines?

Same thing with Air Berlin. Wanted to book Dusseldorf to Vancouver, Canada in May 2010. I'm trying very hard to navigate those websites, and could read German if necessary.

Anyway, at this point I see Easyjet would work in April 2010, from Rome to Basel.

The question in all this is: I would have preferred TUI fly, but how can you book months in advance?

Altstadt Memmingen
Points of Interest & Landmarks
Rathaus Memmingen
Points of Interest & Landmarks
1. Re: Rome to Memmingen April 25, 2010 TUI FLy

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 April 2010, 13:19
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Hong Kong. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.