We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

fresh fist market

Chicago, Illinois
1 post
fresh fist market

Hello,

Does anyone know if there are any fresh fish markets in Praiano? We were there this past summer and did not explore too much. We loved it so much we will return next year. Since we like to cook our own food at our place we need recommendations for good food shopping.

thank you!

Mia

3 replies to this topic
Portland, OR
Destination Expert
for Positano
Level Contributor
6,719 posts
14 reviews
1. Re: fresh fist market

Hopefully someone will chime in, but I know there is a fresh fish market in Positano - down near the pier and it is open in the mornings.

Orange County...
Destination Expert
for Amalfi Coast
Level Contributor
3,130 posts
23 reviews
2. Re: fresh fist market

The open air market is held up high at Piazza San Luca on either Tuesday or Wednesday morning. I will check in September to see if there is a fresh fish seller. Otherwise you would go to one of the butcher shops (macellerie) or to Tutto per Tutti grocery store to see if fresh fish is available.

Dublin
Level Contributor
331 posts
3. Re: fresh fist market

There is a fresh fish shop on the main road in Praiano (SS163) see the link below.

https://www.google.ie/maps/@40.613403,14.5224402,3a,26.1y,44.11h,75.33t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sbncQx9l-Z4DTg3CI0wRHyA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Reply to: fresh fist market
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Praiano