We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eating in Praiano

Level Contributor
15 posts
2 reviews
Eating in Praiano

Hi everyone

Myself and my boyfriend are heading to Praiano on 19th may. Would love some restaurant recommendations if anyone has any, along with an idea of cost (so we know what to expect!! ) Thanks a million 😁

8 replies to this topic
Saint Marys, Ohio
Level Contributor
8,950 posts
44 reviews
1. Re: Eating in Praiano

There are several very good restaurants in Praiano. Restaurant M’ama, Is Pirata, Kasai, and Criscito’s, to name a few. There are many others. I don’t remember prices, but none are outrageous. Kasai was very reasonably priced as I remember.

Level Contributor
15 posts
2 reviews
2. Re: Eating in Praiano

Great thanks so much 😀

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
139 posts
16 reviews
3. Re: Eating in Praiano

I ate at la strada last week. They’re on the west end of Praiano and have an upstairs dining room with sea views. Service and meal were lovely.

Edited: 07 May 2018, 18:23
Level Contributor
15 posts
2 reviews
4. Re: Eating in Praiano

Thanks 😀

Israel
Level Contributor
185 posts
209 reviews
5. Re: Eating in Praiano

Ristorante Costa Diva

We went there two nights in a row.

The setting is magnificent and the food is fresh and delicious.

You get ocean views and you are sitting under a lemon vine.

Sublime

Check out my blog about Praiano, Amalfi Coast and Capri

https://time4travel4less.wixsite.com/website…

Israel
Level Contributor
185 posts
209 reviews
6. Re: Eating in Praiano

Restaurant Costa Diva. Once we discovered it, we didn't eat anywhere else. The food is great, the views are amazing and you sit under a lemon vine!! Sublime!!

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
55 posts
236 reviews
7. Re: Eating in Praiano

Look this isn’t a restaurant more of a cafe take away, do yourself a favour go enjoy its excellent

Alimentari Angela -38 Amalfi drive-

It’s about 100 m or so down the hill from Sita bus stop 7, opposite on the wall of the roadway they have these tables that saddle the wall.

They cook chickens on a spit in the front entry area, they do all sorts of takeaway foods, better food than the restaurants we visited on all fronts.

We self catered at home quite a few times from here as we had a great size house with magnificent views from the garden.

the quality the taste the variety is exceptional the owner is so nice.

Smithtown, NY
Level Contributor
27 posts
81 reviews
8. Re: Eating in Praiano

Che Bonta is my favorite. Really nice people and reasonably priced food. Everything on the menu is delicious. Also they have outside seating. Have Fun.

Reply to: Eating in Praiano
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Praiano