We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Home

Level Contributor
58 posts
3 reviews
4 helpful votes
Home
Save

Well we have just returned from Cyprus we had a fantastic holiday . Phapos was pretty busy as was our hotel . Weather was amazing .

At airport we were asked to show PLF along with our vaccination status . PLF was easy enough to complete and airport was very quiet so no issues at all same at Glasgow Airport they only checked our passport not interested in the PLF . Once again thanks to all for all the tips for completing the paperwork.

8 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
1. Re: Home
Save

Thanks Elaine,

At Paphos did they want to see a paper copy of your PLF , or a digital version on your phone ?

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri, Protaras, Paphos, Limassol City, Cyprus
Level Contributor
52,631 posts
35 reviews
112 helpful votes
2. Re: Home
Save

They don’t mind which you show as long as you show it

Level Contributor
58 posts
3 reviews
4 helpful votes
3. Re: Home
Save

Hi Michael they were happy with either I had mine on my phone others had them printed .

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
162 posts
107 reviews
60 helpful votes
4. Re: Home
Save

thanks - really helpful Where is the link to the PLF ? Thanks

Wiltshire, United...
Level Contributor
389 posts
64 reviews
34 helpful votes
5. Re: Home
Save

Try binging/googling UK PLF-it works!

London, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
16 reviews
26 helpful votes
6. Re: Home
Save

Hi! Did you have to do a COVID test whilst in Cyprus before returning home? As i am not sure if i need to do that even though i am fully vaccinated?

Cheshunt, United...
Level Contributor
2,094 posts
4 reviews
2 helpful votes
7. Re: Home
Save

Fully vaccinated and under 18 UK residents do not need a test before entering UK from Cyprus.

https://www.gov.uk/uk-border-control

Level Contributor
58 posts
3 reviews
4 helpful votes
8. Re: Home
Save

No test required just need to do your PLF for returning home . They will ask to see the above along with your vaccine certificate when you check In at airport.

Reply to: Home
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Paphos
Recent Conversations
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Hong Kong. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.