We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Passenger locator form/ pcr test on return to Scotland

5 posts
1 review
Passenger locator form/ pcr test on return to Scotland
Save

We are flying to Paphos on Saturday from Scotland, returning 2 weeks later.

We have ordered our pcr tests for our return and received them . Scottish govt originally only allowed you to get the tests from one company ( ctm ) but now allow you to get tests from any of the recommended companies.

We tried to use CTM but they seem to be in complete chaos .

We got an email from the company we used ( Covid fly) with a reference number for the tests. My question is ,there is only one reference number, but the email does refer to 2 tests and our 2 passport numbers.

There are no references on the teststhemselves, you are register them individually.

My worry is that when we come to fill in the PLF, we may have a problem filling in the second form with the same reference as used for the first one ?

Am I worrying unnecessarily ?

2 replies to this topic
Cheshunt, United...
Level Contributor
1,875 posts
4 reviews
2 helpful votes
1. Re: Passenger locator form/ pcr test on return to Scotland
Save

You can use the same reference no. It will have the details of both tests.

Edited: 16 September 2021, 22:30
5 posts
1 review
2. Re: Passenger locator form/ pcr test on return to Scotland
Save

Thanks, Ruth. You are so helpful !

Reply to: Passenger locator form/ pcr test on return to Scotland
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Paphos
Recent Conversations
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Hong Kong. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.