We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Exact location of covid test in Torshavn

Naalehu, Hawaii
Level Contributor
3,977 posts
87 reviews
48 helpful votes
Exact location of covid test in Torshavn
Save

I went on-line and booked my test. I got an email verification that states that the test site is Eystara Bryggja. When I tried to Google the location, I found a whole street by that name. Further research indicates the test is Eystara Bryggja 20, which still doesn't show up on Google Maps.

I'm hoping that someone on here knows the exact location of the test. Thanks!

6 replies to this topic
Helsinki, Finland
Level Contributor
411 posts
158 reviews
168 helpful votes
1. Re: Exact location of covid test in Torshavn
Save

Don’t worry you will find it. The street is short. I saw a sign towards it but didn’t check it out as I had no need. But as said, the area is small and street short.

Naalehu, Hawaii
Level Contributor
3,977 posts
87 reviews
48 helpful votes
2. Re: Exact location of covid test in Torshavn
Save

Thank you. I'm thinking (hoping) that there will be a tent and signs. They are doing a lot of testing, so it should be not too hard to find.

Nijmegen, The...
Level Contributor
8,512 posts
17 reviews
5 helpful votes
3. Re: Exact location of covid test in Torshavn
Save

It should be exactly opposite as to where the ferry to Tvøroyri departs. That's at least where number 20 at Eystara Bryggja would be.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1,651 posts
221 reviews
194 helpful votes
4. Re: Exact location of covid test in Torshavn
Save

You drive down to the ferry and then drive counterclockwise around the terminal to get BEHIND the terminal. There are people in white hazmat type suits who will swab you for the test as you sit in your car. It’s over in 2 minutes. Walk ups maybe a little different.

Edited: 28 August 2021, 13:05
Naalehu, Hawaii
Level Contributor
3,977 posts
87 reviews
48 helpful votes
5. Re: Exact location of covid test in Torshavn
Save

Thanks! You guys are great!

Hoping for better weather today. Yesterday was really foggy. The plane couldn’t land due to visibility.

Naalehu, Hawaii
Level Contributor
3,977 posts
87 reviews
48 helpful votes
6. Re: Exact location of covid test in Torshavn
Save

Just completed the test. They had really good signage on the road approaching the terminal. Easy peasy.

Reply to: Exact location of covid test in Torshavn
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Faroe Islands
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Hong Kong. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.