We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day Trip from Rovaniemi - Help needed

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
8 posts
11 reviews
7 helpful votes
Day Trip from Rovaniemi - Help needed
Save

Hi, travelling to Rovaniemi in February 2023. Have one day for a day trip on 8th Feb.

Can do either Korouoma Canyon Frozen Waterfalls, Ranua zoo or Amethyst mine. They all look wonderful and have something unique to offer and hence I’m not able to decide which one to book.

Can you please recommend which would be better to go for in your opinion. I have to choose any one. Please help!

Thanks in advance!

Geetika

3 replies to this topic
Helsinki, Finland
Destination Expert
for Helsinki, Oulu, Lapland
Level Contributor
6,285 posts
94 reviews
50 helpful votes
1. Re: Day Trip from Rovaniemi - Help needed
Save

They are all different, so the choice will depend on your own preferences. The Korouoma waterfall I would give a pass, it'll be difficult to reach and after reaching it you will have seen it in a few minutes. Both the amethyst mine and the zoo will keep you entertained for a couple of hours.

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
8 posts
11 reviews
7 helpful votes
2. Re: Day Trip from Rovaniemi - Help needed
Save

Thank you! Much appreciated!

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
8 posts
11 reviews
7 helpful votes
3. Re: Day Trip from Rovaniemi - Help needed
Save

Will look into the amethyst mine then!

Reply to: Day Trip from Rovaniemi - Help needed
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Rovaniemi
© 2023 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Hong Kong. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.