We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jet2holidays and Greek Plf

Newcastle upon Tyne
Level Contributor
392 posts
57 reviews
43 helpful votes
Jet2holidays and Greek Plf
Save

Hello all,

I am travelling with my partner, we are not married but in the same household.

Do I just fill in one form for Greece and add him on?

I can’t see anything on Jet2holidays that they specify one form per person-have heard horror stories of some being turned away from boarding with some airlines.

Many thanks

4 replies to this topic
Warwickshire...
Level Contributor
8,816 posts
17 reviews
37 helpful votes
1. Re: Jet2holidays and Greek Plf
Save

You can both go on one form. Marital status not important. You will only be asked for lead passenger’s vaccination details (just so you know!). 😊

Edited: 30 August 2021, 18:01
Newcastle upon Tyne
Level Contributor
392 posts
57 reviews
43 helpful votes
2. Re: Jet2holidays and Greek Plf
Save

Thanks ☺️, was it Jet2holidays you travelled with?

Hampshire, UK
Level Contributor
19,353 posts
92 reviews
119 helpful votes
3. Re: Jet2holidays and Greek Plf
Save

Bexy

The horror stories were last year.

Now the system has settled in, everyone is clear that Greece only want one form per household.

If anyone queries it, refer them to this.

https://travel.gov.gr/#/

“One PLF should be submitted per family.“

And when you first start the form it says “I promise to fill in one form per household/family “

You could screenshot that for peace of mind.

I am sure Twinkletoes will tell you herself but I’m pretty sure she hasn’t travelled this year for a variety of reasons. But like me she is on the forums daily so would be aware of anyone complaining if they had been turned away.

I travelled with EasyJet last September when the scheme was still fairly new. Because of the confusion at that time I did one per adult, cross referencing the others in the additional travellers sections. In the end, both EasyJet and Rhodes authorities were happy with the first form I gave them which mentioned everybody. I didn’t have to provide the “one per adult “ which I had in reserve.

I am off to Rhodes again this week and have confidently done just one per household.

Do remember for the return journey the U.K. want one plf per adult. Bit annoying and unnecessary really.

Edited: 30 August 2021, 18:18
Newcastle upon Tyne
Level Contributor
392 posts
57 reviews
43 helpful votes
4. Re: Jet2holidays and Greek Plf
Save

Will do, thanks so much 👍

Reply to: Jet2holidays and Greek Plf
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Hong Kong. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.