We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Protocol for arrival in Greece - plf

Maribor, Slovenia
Level Contributor
1,011 posts
50 reviews
30 helpful votes
Protocol for arrival in Greece - plf
Save

Hello

I just fulfilled the PLF and put me and my wife to it. The question is that the system asked me only for my vaccination certificate and not also for my wife's certificate. I am vaccinated with AstraZeneca and my wife with Phizer, both vaccinated twice. There is an instruction that in the case of family the PLF should be submitted per family and two different PLFs, for each one.

I ask for help if I did it correctly.

Kind regards.

Ales

13 replies to this topic
Ile Amsterdam...
Destination Expert
for Hurghada
Level Contributor
4,076 posts
85 reviews
66 helpful votes
1. Re: Protocol for arrival in Greece - plf
Save

That's a feature... on purpose... Full details are only requested for the lead traveller. Vaccination / test status of all travellers will be checked at check-in/arrival.

Prestwick, United...
Level Contributor
4,431 posts
113 reviews
85 helpful votes
2. Re: Protocol for arrival in Greece - plf
Save

We arrived in Corfu this afternoon & the PLF was barely glanced at, just wanted to know we'd done it, so don't worry.

Maribor, Slovenia
Level Contributor
1,011 posts
50 reviews
30 helpful votes
3. Re: Protocol for arrival in Greece - plf
Save

Thank you for the information.

Kind regards.

Ales

Maribor, Slovenia
Level Contributor
1,011 posts
50 reviews
30 helpful votes
4. Re: Protocol for arrival in Greece - plf
Save

Just an additional question, after the first night in Rhodes Town we will board on Blue Star Ferries ferry to Karpathos next morning. Do we need another “Pre-Boarding Health Declaration Form” or not, or is better to do it. As said before we are already vaccinated twice months ago.

Kind regards.

Ales

Edited: 29 August 2021, 20:07
Ile Amsterdam...
Destination Expert
for Hurghada
Level Contributor
4,076 posts
85 reviews
66 helpful votes
5. Re: Protocol for arrival in Greece - plf
Save

You will not have to fill

https://travel.gov.gr/#/

again.

But may be this one:

https://sea.travel.gov.gr/#/login

However, others will be more qualified to confirm.

London, United...
Level Contributor
2,030 posts
34 reviews
19 helpful votes
6. Re: Protocol for arrival in Greece - plf
Save

You will have to complete the pre boarding form, either the Blue Star one (as I did) or the government one; they take literally seconds to complete. I took a Blue Star from Piraeus to Syros on Friday, and we had to show evidence we were fully vaccinated (our paper certificates were accepted without queston) before we were allowed to board. Others travelling between Dodecanese islands recently have had similar experiences, I.e. they have had to provide documentation.

Edited: 29 August 2021, 21:19
Ang
Level Contributor
116 posts
7. Re: Protocol for arrival in Greece - plf
Save

We are staying in 3 places but was able to add only first two addresses in plf. Has anyone had similar case?

I assume first addresses that matters.

Maribor, Slovenia
Level Contributor
1,011 posts
50 reviews
30 helpful votes
8. Re: Protocol for arrival in Greece - plf
Save

I add only the first accommodation on Rhodes, not also the second, hope that it is OK. Or make a second PLF??

On Blue Star Ferries there states the following instruction:Between intermediate islands of a different Regional Unit (i.e. from the Regional Unit of South Aegean: Syros to the Regional Unit of North Aegean: Chios), it is not mandatory for the passengers to present the “Pre-Boarding Health Declaration Form” (Pre-Boarding Health Declaration Questionnaire). However, passengers should present to the Chief Purser on board, during the embarkation procedure and before the vessel’s departure, the necessary vaccination documents or a seventy-two (72) hours PCR test or a forty-eight (48) hours Rapid-test (either in electronic form through the website https://sea.travel.gov.gr/#/ or in printed form).

Kind regards.

Ales

Ile Amsterdam...
Destination Expert
for Hurghada
Level Contributor
4,076 posts
85 reviews
66 helpful votes
9. Re: Protocol for arrival in Greece - plf
Save

Only the place(s) where you will stay in the first 24h matters.

It's for tracing puposes in case the Greek authorities have to.

Ile Amsterdam...
Destination Expert
for Hurghada
Level Contributor
4,076 posts
85 reviews
66 helpful votes
10. Re: Protocol for arrival in Greece - plf
Save

#8 The PLF for entry to Greece is only for entry to Greece not for domestic travels.

Reply to: Protocol for arrival in Greece - plf
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Hong Kong. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.