After months of trying to persuade my girlfriend to go abroad this year she has finally agreed after realizing it doesn't seem to be as bad as everyone makes out.
Yes there is a small chance of either of us testing positive before flying back to the UK but like others have said we shouldn't let that small chance mean we miss out on a much needed break. If we have to isolate then so be it, the package holidays seem to be cheap at the minute so worth the risk we feel.
We both have 18th- 29th off work so have chosen 19-28th September as our dates. With the next review on the 16th we are not sure if we should wait until then which will give us a few days to book somewhere last minute or book in the next week so we can then at least guarantee the booking.
What I am not sure of however is if we were to book say next week but Greece then goes on the Red list at the next review what happens? do we get our money back or do we have to choose a new holiday? does it depend where we book?
We are just not sure if it is best to book soon or wait last minute if anyone has any advice.
We will be going to Faliraki, all inclusive and usually book through loveholidays.