Hi everyone. Our family loves the Cyclades (Naxos is our favourite island) but for next summer we would like somewhere relatively quiet. We have two teenage boys (15 and 12) but they are happy going to relatively quiet beaches. I just have a few questions for the experienced Sifnos travellers!
1. Is Kamares the best place to stay on the island and offers the best balance of town and beach?
2. Roughly, how many tavernas are in Kamares?
3. Other beach recommendations?
4. What is the bus service around the island like? For example, is it easy to go to Applonia in the evening and get a bus back to Kamares?
5. Other top tips would be highly appreciated!!
Thanks in advance