We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Entry to Italy

Springfield...
Level Contributor
337 posts
Entry to Italy
Save

Hello everyone, i was planning to arrive to Italy on Sept 20th, but was waiting for new guidelines and had to cancel few of my none refundable hotel reservations. Now i am reading everywhere how the flights get cancelled and delayed, still not sure whats going on.

I was looking to make some new reservations last night, but whats left now all none refundable. i am hesitant to book it since still not sure if we are going or not. How's everyone dealing with this - should i just be ready to loose money, and the prices are not that low, talking around $200-300 aa night if not cancelled in time.

thank you

1 reply
Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
33 posts
25 reviews
12 helpful votes
1. Re: Entry to Italy
Save

I am booking last minute to avoid this issue. I am saving places that I am willing to stay at on a travel website then once our now required Covid tests come back negative I will book.

Since there are fewer tourists this year finding accommodation shouldn’t be a problem.

Reply to: Entry to Italy
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Puglia
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Hong Kong. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.