We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Refunds for Six Nations Rugby

Devon, United...
Destination Expert
for Devon
Level Contributor
1,147 posts
207 reviews
259 helpful votes
Refunds for Six Nations Rugby
Save

Has anybody had a refund for Italy v England 6 Nations Rugby tickets bought through ticketone yet please?

244 replies to this topic
Croydon, United...
1 post
1 review
2 helpful votes
1. Re: Refunds for Six Nations Rugby
Save

No but I did contact them via their website and got the following response, only yesterday:

gentile cliente

la informiamo che la partita è stata rinviata, la invitiamo a monitorare il sito, siamo in attesa di info da parte dell' organizzatore,

la invitiamo a pazientare

Customer Care & Billing

Email: ecomm.customerservice@ticketone.it

TicketOne S.p.A.

Società soggetta a direzione e coordinamento di CTS Eventim AG & Co. KGaA

Sede legale: Via Vittor Pisani 19, 20124 Milano

Capitale sociale: € 4.998.701,59

P. IVA: 12471480157 REA Milano n.: 1558633

Call Center TicketOne 892.101 * - Servizio Informativo e di Vendita

Essentially they say they are working out what to do/offer, with the event organiser

Not ideal but hope that helps

Devon, United...
Destination Expert
for Devon
Level Contributor
1,147 posts
207 reviews
259 helpful votes
2. Re: Refunds for Six Nations Rugby
Save

Thanks Graeme - much appreciated

Gibraltar
Level Contributor
25 posts
138 reviews
134 helpful votes
3. Re: Refunds for Six Nations Rugby
Save

Have either of you got any further info? I’d taken my eye off this but not happy to have received zero contact from Ticketone... I looked at chargeback but used my Revolut card & they’ll probably wriggle out of it...

bc2
London, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
4. Re: Refunds for Six Nations Rugby
Save

No refund issued for me either yet, unfortunately they didn't accept credit card so also paid with debit and now cannot force a refund. I guess we'll need a formal announcement the game has been cancelled instead of postponed?

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
5. Re: Refunds for Six Nations Rugby
Save

I bought through this site as well and have heard nothing. I bought six tickets at 120 euro each so certainly not insignificant. Would really like to know how to get the money back. Is the match still only postponed?

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
6. Re: Refunds for Six Nations Rugby
Save

I just found this on the Ticketone website for postponed events:

In the list below, if already indicated by the event Organiser, you can find the NEW DATE of a rescheduled event.

Tickets already bought will be valid for the new date.

If an event has been rescheduled but a new date has not yet been identified, we suggest our customers to keep monitoring the TicketOne.it website and/or the one of the Promoter to receive further updates.

Customers who would not be able to attend the show, can sell their tickets using "www.fansale.it", TicketOne's ticket resale platform, where the resale price is the same as the original one. In case you bought a ticket, choosing the pick up on the event site, in the next days you will receive an email with the procedure to follow to sell your tickets.

In case an event has been rescheduled, no refund is due.

For all the events rescheduled and that are subject to the ticket personalization, the change of the personal data may be completed following the instruction included here: https://www.ticketone.it/cambio-nominativo.

Personally I think the RFU or Italian RU should cancel and then we may be able to get something back.

bc2
London, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
7. Re: Refunds for Six Nations Rugby
Save

This is the latest non-automated response I received back in March.

'Dear Customer

we inform you that the game has been postponed, we invite you to monitor the site, we are waiting for info from the organizer,

we invite you to be patient

Customer Care & Billing

Email: ecomm.customerservice@ticketone.it'

I think we need to wait for the 6N to either announce a date for the final games or cancel the rest of the tournament. Frustrating as they can't realistically announce new dates yet but doubt we'll hear anything until then.

Hampshire
Level Contributor
12 posts
47 reviews
46 helpful votes
8. Re: Refunds for Six Nations Rugby
Save

I have been emailing both ticketzone and the Italian Federation of Rugby for some time (and making a real nuisance of myself), and have received similar responses as everyone else. I have emailed them today to tell them as the event I purchased tickets for did not go ahead, whether it gets rescheduled or not, I would like a refund together with thousand of other fans and that withholding the money is tantamount to fraud. Hmmmmn, doubt that will get me anywhere, but worth a go. Maybe as a collective the fans should hire a no win solicitor to go after them! :)

Hampshire
Level Contributor
12 posts
47 reviews
46 helpful votes
9. Re: Refunds for Six Nations Rugby
Save

Response received from Italian Rugby Federation this morning: "we do understand your complaint and, once again, would like to apologize. But, as we have stated before, we are waiting for Six Nations to give indications on a new date for the game. Before then we are not able to give further information regarding the policy we will adopt. Please hold on to your tickets and as soon as possible all info will be able to give precise and final indications."

Time to write to the Six National organisers! :)

Devon, United...
Destination Expert
for Devon
Level Contributor
1,147 posts
207 reviews
259 helpful votes
10. Re: Refunds for Six Nations Rugby
Save

Thanks Wilfred - much appreciated. I wonder what's happened to fans who bought tickets through British outlets?

Reply to: Refunds for Six Nations Rugby
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
US$USD
Hong Kong SAR
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Hong Kong. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.