We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Reputable tours of Spain

los gatos ca.
Level Contributor
179 posts
1 review
Reputable tours of Spain

We are interested in taking a tour of Spain, Portugal and Morocco. I was wondering if anyone had any experience with the different tour companies?. I have found several with the Itinerary we would like, but not so much the hotel choices.

We are in our early 70’s and this will be the first time we do a tour. We have always wandered on our own but feel we should think about a tour for this trip.

However, we have no experience with tours groups. If anybody has any knowledge of different companies we would appreciate hearing from you about it.

I looked up some of the hotels different tour groups used and I wasn’t expressed with their choices. Anyone have any knowledge of a little more upscale tour company that is reputable? Thank you in advance

Kathy

1 reply
Long Island, NY
Level Contributor
634 posts
72 reviews
1. Re: Reputable tours of Spain

Try Grand Circle - GCT online. We have taken many trips with them & they do an outstanding job. They cater to the over 50 crowd & are well-paced. I know they have a tour to Spain & Portugal but not sure if it includes Morocco. Get their info online & request a brochure. To reserve, you call them directly. They do not work with travel agents and are extremely trustworthy.

Reply to: Reputable tours of Spain
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted